Friday, May 25, 2007

science fiction

Hi there dave here I bring you opinions and sacred bios from the Twenty Fifth Galaxy Birmingham.When I was a snotty nosed kid I read "Dune" by Frank Herbert.I was so impressed that I Launched into reading all books about Dune,Arrikis,and the myriad of bloodthirsty charactors and byzantine plots.Incredable stuff,I was scarred stiff as Paul(Dune Messifancypants)plunged his hand into the Gom-Jabber,I understood he wanted to pull it out,but knew he would not "wow".Anyway recently I came across some Prequels by Brian Herbert,and Kevan J Anderson.One was about the original Rulers of IX,the techno planet,with a bumbly explanation of how Leit-kynes met and won the hearts of the original Blue Eyed Boys.I am refering of course to the desert hardened Fremen of Dune.Not to give too much away not impressed.However thier Tome House Corrino is a better read I am reading at present,I would say that more effort and perhaps reserch went into "Corrino".I this simply a money making enterprise or a real tribute to a True Genius,I hope the latter,House Atreides is the book I read ,Ithouth it was about IX,there you go.In my defence I do have to travel eleven light years to get milk and books and stuff.See you in the past and soon dave.

No comments: